Learn to Download and Install the Latest Hp Printer Driver
Why Hp printer drivers download is necessary? Without a driver installed on your computer, you cannot print a document using a printer. Your printer needs drivers to function with the computer operating system. Printer drivers or software will enable your printer to catch the instructions sent by the computer for printing.
Every time you purchase a new printer, you must install the printer’s driver on every computer you intend to use for printing. Print drivers play a crucial role in helping communication between the printer and the computer. Whether you have just bought a new printer or connected the existing one to a new computer, you will have to install the appropriate print drivers for your print machine to enable it to print.
You can download print drivers or software for your HP printer by visiting the link on 123.hp.com or through the installation CD with the printer in the box. But sometimes, that CD may contain an outdated version of the software. So, to get an updated and latest version of the print driver software with more features, visit the 123.hp.com site and download the respective software for your HP printer model.
At HP.123printersupport.com, you can learn How to install HP Printer Driver for various devices like Windows computers, Mac devices, and Android phones. Also, visit 123.hp.com/setup website and download appropriate print drivers easily for your HP Envy, LaserJet, DeskJet, and OfficeJet Pro printer models with easy-to-follow instructions. A new window will be displayed by clicking on the link. Enter the printer model and select your computer’s operating system and proceed with the instructions suggested. Hp printer Drivers Download
123 HP PRINTER DRIVERS INSTALLATION
For Hp printer Drivers Download, go to 123.hp.com/setup and enter your printer model, name, and number. Here, you will get compatible software for your HP printer model; click to download the software. Finally, save the driver file on your computer and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup.
The download and installation procedure is essentially the same regardless of whether you have an HP printer from InkJet, DeskJet, OfficeJet, Envy, or any other series.
A quick and easy method to print, scan, fax, and share from any device is to use the 123.HP setup. Here is your complete guide to downloading and installing 123-hp printer drivers or software for multiple devices using 123.hp.com.
Hp Printer Driver Download for Windows PC
All Windows computer users can download and install their HP print drivers through this manual. Follow these steps to install a new printer’s driver over a network successfully:
- First, turn on your HP printer and navigate to 123.hp.com/setup. Now, select the software and drivers for your printer in the menu bar.
- Also, select your printer, enter the printer name and the server number, and click to submit the same.
- Now review the OS and drivers and start downloading the appropriate drivers. After that, open the .exe file you have just downloaded and double-click to open the file.
- To start the installation process, go to the “Control Panel” and select “Devices and Printers.” Here, you can add a printer.
- If your printer model is unavailable in the list, select the option “The printer that I want isn’t listed” and hit the “Next” button.
- Select “Add a local printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname.”
- You will see a drop-down menu “Device Type.” Here, select TCP/IP and enter the IP address or hostname of the printer and click “Next.”
- In the IP address field, type the printer IP address, and click “Finish.”
- Now proceed towards “Have disc,” browse the location where the extracted driver files are saved and select the driver.
- If you want to make this printer your default printer, select “Set as a default printer” and click “Next.” A driver file will be installed then.
- After the installation, “Print a test page.” Finally, click “Finish” to close the Add printer Window.”
Driver Download for Mac
Hp printer Drivers Download using the below instructions on your Mac device manually from the 123.hp.com/setup website:
- To start downloading your Mac device’s print drivers, you should visit the 123.hp.com website. Here, click on “Drivers and Downloads.”
- Choose the driver setup you want to download for your Mac device according to your OS.
- Further, save the downloaded file. And open the .dmg file to install it.
- To install the .dmg file, go to the “Apple icon” in the upper-left corner and select “System Preferences.”
- Select the “Printers and Scanners” option in the System Preferences window.
- You will notice a dialogue box on the screen; here, click on the “+” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, right-click in the “Add Printer” menu and select the “Customize Toolbar” option from the menu displayed.
- After that, drag the “Advanced” gear icon into the toolbar and click “Done.” Here, fill in the required settings on the advanced button. And finally, click on the “Add” button after completing the entries.
- After successful installation, add the printer icon to your Mac device.
Driver Download for Smartphones
Most HP printers now have built-in software that can be connected via android phones to print and scan documents. So, if you want the ease of printing, use these instructions to connect your printer with your phone gadget and start to print. Follow the steps below:
- Make sure your Android smartphone and the printer are connected to the same network before continuing with the installation of the HP Print Service Plugin.
- Now, open “HP Print Service” in “Settings” and click the “On” button to activate the plugin. On your Android smartphone, the HP Print Service Plugin will be installed.
- Your device is prepared to take prints once the HP Print Service Plugin installation is successful. By tapping the “Print” icon, you can now print emails, web pages, documents, and photographs using your Android apps.
123 Hp Printer Driver Download by CD/DVD Drive
Users can obtain the printer software from the installation CD or DVD that often comes with HP printers in addition to downloading HP printer drivers at 123.hp.com. Follow the steps mentioned below to carry out the procedure:
- Ensure your printer is turned on and connected to a computer before inserting the DVD into your computer (Windows/ Mac).
- Remove the installation CD and inspect it for any scratches or other obstructions. If you come across anything similar, remember that you should never use such CDs as they can damage your computer.
- Now place the CD inside the CD drive.
- The installation procedure will begin once you have inserted the CD. Therefore, you must save the file to the C drive. Now follow the on-screen instructions for the HP printer.
Why Print Driver Updates Are Important?
The print driver is a translator between your computer applications and your printer. Regularly updating your HP printer drivers is crucial for maintaining the efficiency of your device and preventing PC and printer problems. You will experience performance issues with your 123-HP printer if your printer driver is not updated when necessary. It is therefore essential to keep your drivers up-to-date.
Updated drivers can find new features, stability advancements, and bug fixes. Therefore, you should update your printer’s drivers, especially if you’re using a new operating system or having printing difficulties.
However, if the printer is currently working usually, there is no need to update the print driver. Updating drivers just to update drivers can sometimes hurt your printer’s performance. Therefore, the ideal time to update your printer driver is when you notice any problem or issues.
Update your HP printer driver as soon as you begin to experience any of the following problems:
- Poor print quality
- Print jobs are missing in the queue.
- Unreliable network device connections
- Printer stops responding
Have you noticed all or any of the above issues with your HP printer? If yes, this is the right time to update your print driver.
How to Update Your Hp Printer Driver?
Users with an HP driver installed on their PC may get regular updates to fix issues and add new features. However, one should not avoid such updates since an out-of-date driver could prevent your printer from communicating with your computer.
There are two methods through which you can update the HP printer drivers easily:
Update your HP Printer Driver with Windows Update
Try updating the drivers through Windows Update through the following step-by-step procedure:
- Start the process by hitting the “Start Menu” and clicking the “Settings” button.
- The settings window will be displayed instantly, where you should click on the “Update & Security” button.
- Here, a “Windows Update” button will be shown in the left pane; click on it. After that, wait for a while and check for updates. Meanwhile, Windows will look for the latest updates for your computer.
- You can also click on the available link that provides optional updates.
- Finally, select the driver you want to install, click OK, and then click Install updates to finish the driver update process.
Update your HP Printer Driver from 123.hp.com/Setup Drivers
Here are the steps to update your HP print drivers via HP’s official website:
- First, visit HP’s official website by typing 123.hp.com to download the latest software.
- Now, enter the “HP Model Number” to find your product.
- After entering the correct model number of your HP printer in the space provided, you can choose the valid print drivers from the page.
- At last, select the system version, and click on the Update button. You must have found the updated print drivers.
HP AUTOMATED TOOL FOR DRIVER INSTALLATION
With automated tools, installing HP printer drivers and software is now an easy task. These tools enable quick software and driver installation. You can download and install the latest compatible HP drivers using HP Easy Start. However, it supports only a specific set of OS for both Windows (Windows 7 Processor- 32 and 64 bit, Windows 8 Processor- 32 and 64 bit, Windows 8.1 Processor-32 and 64 bit, Windows 8.1 Processor-32 and 64 bit, and Windows 10 Processor- 32 and 64 bit) and Mac (MAC OS X 10.7 and later).
- On the HP printer driver page, enter and search your printer name.
- You can now view a list of the available printer software.
- Select the software most compatible with your operating system from the list.
- You can install the drivers and software quickly with an HP Easy Start. So, start downloading the HP Easy Start tool.
- When the file has been downloaded successfully, double-click on it to open the installation wizard.
- Now, run the.exe file to complete the installation after that.
- The app will detect your OS automatically.
- After this, you should start to extract the drivers, software, and firmware and eventually install all of them on your computer.
- Finally, complete the installation by following the directions on the HP simple start window.
- Congrats, your HP printer is now prepared to begin printing jobs.
If you face any issues with HP Printer Driver and Software Installation, contact us immediately for technical assistance round the clock.