123.hp.com/Officejet Pro Guide for HP OfficeJet Pro Printer Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro printers are professional printers known to provide their users with the best printing at a lower cost. You can easily print, scan or fax and perform all the basic functionalities with the HP OfficeJet Pro printer. HP OfficeJet Pro Models are designed to meet the aim of small workgroups in a small office And easy setup with the help of 123.hp.com/Officejet Pro.
These printers are recommended for the small and medium business sectors because they were explicitly designed with medium-scale office requirements. Furthermore, OfficeJet Pro works best for residential uses. Therefore, HP OfficeJet Pro is an excellent printer for almost all purposes, whether for a modest dorm room or a formal business setting.
The ability to sync with QuickBooks, Google Drive, Dropbox, email, or the cloud nearly anywhere has revolutionized the printing industry. Additionally, you may protect critical data with its built-in security features, including basic encryption, Wi-Fi security, password protection, document protection, etc.
123.hp.com/Officejet Pro Or 123 hp com offers the complete HP printer setup with multiple devices through wireless and USB connections. If you are an HP OfficeJet printer user, you can now quickly connect your printer with a PC, Laptop, or Android device through different methods.
Here, you will get complete information to set up your HP OfficeJet Pro printer on Windows, Mac, and Smartphone devices.
We Are Here to Setup your123 HP OfficeJet Pro Printer
There are numerous ways to set up your printer. You can visit www.123.hp.com/officejet-pro website, where a specific set of instructions is explained to help HP users set up their printers. Or you may contact our Customer Care Team and seek help from our experts regarding the setup of the HP OfficeJet printer.
The HP OfficeJet printers are quick to install, easy to set up with multiple devices and work well in home and office surroundings. You can set up your HP OfficeJet Pro Printer through wireless connectivity, USB cables, or a printer network. But remember that a good Wi-Fi network must set up a printer with a wireless connection.
To set up an HP OfficeJet Pro Printer on a wireless network, you must complete the following requirements:
- Your device and the HP OfficeJet printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- The Wi-Fi key details like the network password and name are available.
- Working internet with enough power.
Are you ready with the above information? If yes, then we can proceed further toward the printer setup.
HP OfficeJet Pro Printer Unwrapping
You must first unpack your HP OfficeJet Pro printer before you can set it up. However, extreme caution must be used to avoid damaging the print equipment. Consequently, let’s begin the unwrapping tour:
- Pick up the HP OfficeJet Pro printer box first, then carefully pull the printer out of the box. After that, take off the plastic wrap covering the printer’s cords and set it down on a flat surface.
- Set aside the driver installation CDs and printer instructions in the HP OfficeJet Pro box.
- After attaching the power cord to the printer’s back, switch it on by inserting the other end of the cable into an outlet.
- Open the ink cartridge access door, remove the ink cartridges from the box, and set them correctly in their slots while holding their sides in place.
- Your printer will then make a setup tone once the cartridges have been successfully installed.
- Finally, fill the input tray with a sufficient amount of paper. Your printer’s hardware configuration is accomplished here.
- The following steps are installing printer drivers and configuring an HP OfficeJet Pro printer on various devices. Always download and install the most recent versions of the software and printer drivers from 123.hp.com/Officejet Pro.
Let’s begin by configuring the HP OfficeJet Pro printer using many connections to synchronize your printer to your PC, Mac, or smartphone.
123.hp.com/Officejet Pro Help to Connect HP Officejet Pro Wireless Printer on Windows
Setting up your HP Printer on a Windows computer can be done after unboxing it, with all tapes and packaging materials removed. After that, you must download or install all the required printer drivers. You may proceed with the setup process when you are done with it.
Let’s begin with the HP OfficeJet Pro Printer setup with a Windows computer with simple-to-follow instructions:
- Turn on your HP OfficeJet Pro Printer and connect it with your Wi-Fi router.
- Download the appropriate printer drivers directly from the 123.hp.com website on your Windows computer. Or you may use the CD with your printer in the box to download and install the HP OfficeJet Pro Printer drivers.
- Go to the printer’s Control Panel and select the “Devices and Printers” option. A new window will be displayed; click on the top-right corner to the “Add a printer” link.
- Select your HP OfficeJet Pro Printer model from the list of printers, and click on “Next.”
- Wait until your HP OfficeJet Pro Printer is successfully connected to your Windows computer.
- To check whether your printer is connected to your computer, give the print command and obtain a print.
Setup HP OfficeJet Pro Printer to Windows Computer
No technical knowledge is required while setting up your HP OfficeJet Pro Printer to a Windows computer. You need to follow some instructions to complete the setup process for your HP printer with a Windows computer.
Do the following steps to connect your HP OfficeJet Pro Printer to your Windows computer using a USB connection method:
- Connect one side of the USB cable to your HP OfficeJet Pro Printer and another side to the computer. Then turn on the printer.
- Complete the downloading process for the printer drivers either from the CD that came with the printer or from the HP official website 123 hp com ojpro.
- Move further, go to the “Start” menu, and open the “Settings” app. Now, click on the “Devices.” And then on the “Printer or Scanner” option.
- The windows will detect the name of your printer automatically; now, click on the name of the printer, and follow on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
Now you are successfully ready with your HP OfficeJet Pro Printer setup with the Windows computer. For further assistance from the expert team, you may contact us via our 24/7 toll-free number on the website.
USB PRINTER CONNECTION
Easiest Method to Connect HP OfficeJet Pro Wireless Printer to MAC
You can easily connect the HP OfficeJet Pro Printer with the wireless network through world-class wireless communication technology.
Note down the instructions to connect your HP OfficeJet Pro Printer with a MAC computer using a Wireless connection method:
- Always ensure that your HP OfficeJet Pro Printer and Wi-Fi router are connected to the same network. Also, keep your router turned on while setting up.
- Before proceeding with the setup process, go to 123.hp.com/ojpro website to download and install the latest HP OfficeJet Pro Printer drivers. This is the easiest way to download software for your HP printer model. You can also opt for the option of CD to download the latest drivers.
- When drivers are downloaded, go to the “Apple” menu and select the “System Preferences” option.
- A new window will appear on the screen. Here, click on the “Printers and Scanners” option.
- After that, click on the “+” sign at the bottom left corner of the screen to add the HP OfficeJet Pro Printer.
- Finally, look on the top left side of the screen; it will show your HP OfficeJet Pro Printer connection with your Mac system if successfully connected.
Instructions to Connect HP OfficeJet Pro Printer to MAC through 123.hp.com/officejet-pro
Get thorough instructions on connecting your new HP OfficeJet Pro printer to a Mac laptop or PC from our professionals.
We have explained here easy-to-follow steps to help you through the HP OfficeJet Pro Printer Set-up process with MAC OS device quickly by utilizing the USB cable:
- Start connecting your printer and Mac device via USB cable, and then turn on the HP OfficeJet Pro Printer to proceed further.
- Now, download and install printer drivers using CD or by visiting HP’s official website at 123.hp.com/setup. You may choose any method you prefer most.
- When you are done, click on the “Apple” icon, and go to “System Preferences.” After that, click on the “Printers and Scanners” option.
- After that, hit the “+” sign below the list of printers. Here, you will find a printer name listed. Hit the “Add New Printer” option to add your printer to the list.
- You must have successfully connected your HP OfficeJet Pro printer with your Mac OS device.
USB PRINTER CONNECTION
How to Connect HP OfficeJet Pro Wireless Printer to Smartphone
Nowadays, printing from your Smartphone is not a difficult task. Use an HP Smart App to link your phone to your printer and begin printing. You can use the HP Smart App to manage your HP printer from a smartphone or tablet. It enables you to scan and print documents and photos from your Smartphone wirelessly.
So, if you want to learn to connect the HP OfficeJet Pro Printer to your Smartphone, the HP Smart App is the solution you have been looking for. Let’s follow the steps below to complete the setup:
- The Smartphone should be connected to the same network as the HP OfficeJet Pro printer. Also, ensure that the Wi-Fi direct should be enabled on both printer and phone.
- Turn on the “Bluetooth” option on your Smartphone.
- From the “Google Play Store” app, download the HP Printer Smart App on your Smartphone. Or you may either visit 123.hp.com to download and install the necessary software specific to your Smartphone.
- Once the HP Smart App is installed completely, put the icon for it and open it.
- From HP Smart Home Screen, click “Add Printer” to connect your HP OfficeJet Pro Printer to your phone.
- From the list of available HP printers on the network, select your HP OfficeJet Pro Printer and click “Finish” to complete the setup.
- Now, you are ready to print anything you wish. Hit the “Print” icon, and you are good to go with your desired printing.
HP SMART APP TECHNOLOGY
At 123.hp.com/Officejet Pro or 123 hp com Officejet Pro, we’ve summarised almost every practical way to use a straightforward guide to connect your HP OfficeJet Pro Printer to multiple devices. However, if you lack technical expertise and encounter difficulties following the above instructions or require the online assistance of professionals, don’t waste any time and get in touch with our techies immediately to request support and service.