How to setup HP Envy Printer ?
HP Envy printers are recognized worldwide for their efficiency, seamless printing, and ease of use. The HP Envy Printer Model is the latest edition in the HP printer line that combines cutting-edge technology like wireless printing, scanning, copying, and faxing all in one printer and can produce prints of excellent quality. It has a modern look, offers outstanding performance, and is incredibly user-friendly. It may fit neatly anyplace in your home office due to its small size. You can also setup it up with the help of 123.hp/Envy.
The latest HP Envy model is lightweight and features quick printing, a simple setup, a vast photo tray, several connectivity options, auto duplex capabilities, and an instant ink facility. Thanks to its slick design and simple user interface, you’ll find yourself spending less time managing printers and more time doing other things.
123.hp/Envy provides a quick guide to help set up your HP Envy printer on multiple devices via various methods. Easily connect HP Envy via wireless network to PC, Laptop, Tablet, or Android devices. WWW.123.hp/Setup is a complete set of guides consisting of comprehensive instructions detailing the step-by-step procedures to complete the HP Envy setup efficiently.
We Are Here to Setup your HP Envy Printer
Learning how to set up a printer is typically the next step after purchasing an HP printer. Users can always get in touch with HP professionals to set up their printer, but they can also visit the 123.hp.com/Envy website and learn to do it by themselves using a few easy steps. The HP Envy printers are Inkjet printers and are quick to install and easy to set up with multiple devices. The HP Envy printers are compatible and can work in home and office surroundings. Whenever you print from HP Envy, the quality in every print remains the same.
One can set up their HP Envy printer through wireless connectivity, wired cables, or a printer network. To establish a wireless connection, ensure a good and working Wi-Fi connection. Also, make sure that your internet router is on.
Before setting up the HP Envy on your wireless network, there are some prerequisites:
- The computer and the printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- You should know your Wi-Fi key details like the network password and network name.
- The internet is working, and there is enough power.
Are you ready with the above information? If yes, then we can proceed further toward the printer setup.
HP Envy Printer Unwrapping
To set up your HP Envy printer, you need first to unpack your printer. But it should be done with utmost care to protect the print machine from getting damaged. So, let’s start with the unboxing tour:
- Pick up the HP Envy printer box first, then carefully pull the printer out of the box. After that, take off the plastic wrap covering the printer’s cords and set it down on a flat surface.
- Set aside the driver installation CDs and printer instructions in the HP Envy printer box.
- After attaching the power cord to the printer’s back, switch it on by inserting the other end of the cable into an outlet.
- Open the ink cartridge access door, pull the ink cartridges from the box, and set them correctly in their slots while holding their sides in place.
- Your printer will then generate a setup tone once the cartridges have been successfully installed.
- Finally, fill the input tray with an adequate amount of paper. Your printer’s hardware configuration is ended here.
- Next, set up an HP Envy printer on various devices after installing the necessary printer drivers. Always download and install the most recent versions of the software and printer drivers from 123 Hp envy.
Let’s start setting up the HP Envy printer by following various methods to connect your printer with your PC, Mac, or smartphone.
Help to Connect HP Envy Wireless Printer on Windows
To start setup your HP Envy on a Windows computer, first, unbox the printer and remove the packaging materials from it. Download and install all necessary printer drivers. Let’s begin with the HP Envy printer setup with a Windows computer through the below-mentioned instructions:
- Firstly, ensure that your HP Envy printer is turned on and properly connected to your Wi-Fi router.
- Go to 123.Hp.com setup/envy website and download the appropriate printer drivers directly on your Windows device. You may also download and install the HP Envy printer drivers through the CD with your printer in the box.
- Now, select the “Devices and Printers” option on the printer’s Control Panel. A new window will be displayed; click on the top-right corner to the “Add a printer” link.
- Next, from the list displayed on the screen, select your HP Envy printer model, and click on “Next.”
- Wait until your HP Envy printer is successfully connected to your Windows computer.
How to Connect HP Envy Printer to Windows?
Adding your HP Envy printer to a Windows computer requires almost no technical knowledge but some easy-to-follow instructions. Here are the steps to connect your HP Envy printer to your Windows computer using a USB connection method:
- First, connect your HP Envy printer to your PC or computer using the USB cable and turn it on.
- Download the required printer drivers from the HP official website or the CD with your HP Envy printer.
- Now, go to the “Start” menu and open the “Settings” app and then click on the “Devices.” Here, click on the “Printer or Scanner” option.
- The windows will automatically detect the name of your printer; now, click on the printer’s name and follow on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
You will find that your HP Envy Printer is now connected to your Windows device successfully, and your setup is complete. If you need further assistance from our experts, contact our team via our toll-free number on the website.
USB PRINTER CONNECTION
Guide to Connect HP Envy Wireless Printer to MAC
The HP printer-supported wireless communication technology lets you connect the HP Envy printer easily to the wireless network. Here are the steps to connect your HP Envy printer to your MAC computer using a Wireless connection method:
- Firstly, ensure that your HP Envy printer and your Wi-Fi router are turned on and connected to the same network.
- Now, download and install the latest HP Envy printer drivers by visiting the 123.hp.com/setup website. Following the instructions, you may download and install the HP Envy printer drivers through the CD with your printer in the box.
- Go to the “Apple” menu and select the “System Preferences” option.
- Next, click on the “printers and Scanners” option on the new window that appears on the screen.
- After that, click on the “+” sign at the bottom left corner of the screen to add the HP Envy printer.
- Finally, look on the top left side of the screen; it will show your HP Envy printer connection with your Mac system if successfully connected.
Connect HP Envy Printer to MAC through 123.hp/setup/envy
Get complete guidance from our professionals to set your new HP Envy printer to a Mac laptop or computer. However, we have compiled some easy-to-follow steps to help you, through which you can set up your HP Envy printer to your MAC OS device easily via USB cable:
- Firstly, connect your printer USB cable to your Mac device and turn on the HP Envy printer.
- After connection, you need to download new software for your HP Envy printers. You can either download the latest printer software from the CD enclosed with your printer or visit HP’s official website at 123.Hp.com/setup before proceeding to the next step.
- Now, click on the “Apple” icon, go to “System Preferences,” and here, click on “Printers and Scanners.”
- After that, print the “+” sign below the list of printers. You will find a printer name with USB listed; select your printer to add.
- Finally, you can add your HP Envy printer and use it for your print job.
USB PRINTER CONNECTION
Connect HP Envy Wireless Printer to Smartphone
Printing with your smartphone is not a tough job now. Just connect your phone with your print machine through an HP Smart App and start to print. HP Smart App is a tool that lets you control your HP printer from your phone or tablet. It has new features, so you can now scan documents and photos directly from your smartphone and print them wirelessly.
So, if you want to learn to connect the HP Envy printer to your android or smartphone, the HP Smart App is the solution you have been looking for. Let’s follow the steps below to complete the setup:
- Before setting up the HP Envy printer with the smartphone, ensure your phone and printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your android phone for HP Envy printer setup.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your android device and download the HP Printer Smart App on the smartphone. Or you may either visit 123.Hp.com/setup envy to download and install the necessary software specific to your smartphone.
- Once the HP Smart App is installed completely, the icon for it and open it.
- From HP Smart Home Screen, click “Add Printer” to connect your HP Envy printer to your phone.
- Select your HP Envy printer from the list of available HP printers on the network and click “Finish” to complete the setup.
Finally, you are ready to print anything you wish. Click on the Print icon to start with the printing documents and photos you want.
HP SMART APP TECHNOLOGY
At 123.Hp/envy or 123 Hp com Envy, we have compiled and described almost every helpful method to connect your HP Envy Printer to multiple devices using a simple guide. However, if you are not tech-savvy and face problems in carrying out the above instructions or need the online assistance of experts, do not waste time and contact our techies immediately to ask for help and assistance.