123.hp.com/Inkjet Guide for HP InkJet Printer Setup
InkJet printers have consistently been the preferred option for businesses and other printing industries. HP InkJet printers are excellent devices for printing documents and pictures from your home and office. InkJet printers offer user-friendly LCD touch screens that walk you through all options while remaining compact enough to fit on most desks. It is also easy to set up through 123.hp.com/inkjet.
These InkJet printers offer both color and monochrome printing options. These InkJet printers can produce vibrant and colorful output thanks to their USB, Ethernet, and Wireless connections. These are good for printing images with vibrant colors, strong contrast, and almost no pixelation because they blend colors more smoothly. You can afford inkjet printers if you frequently print photos and other papers with many images.
These printers also provide cutting-edge capabilities like USB compatibility, borderless printing, scanning, copying, and faxing.
Do you have an HP InkJet printer? Visit 123.hp.com/inkjet for quick assistance regarding the HP InkJet Printer Setup. Our team of professionals offers the best printer setup guidance that contains a comprehensive set of instructions so that users can easily set up their HP InkJet printer on multiple devices like Windows computers, Mac, Tablet, or Android phones.
123 HP InkJet Printer can be Setup Here Setup
Purchased a new HP InkJet printer and ready to setup? The printer setup is typically the next step after purchasing it. If you want to set up the printer on your own, visit the www.123.hp.com/Inkjet website to get in touch with HP professionals for help. They will guide and suggest the easiest methods to quickly set up your HP printer. The HP InkJet printers are installed rapidly and promptly with multiple devices.
One can set up their HP InkJet printer through wireless connectivity, wired cables, or a printer network. Make sure your Wi-Fi connection is active before trying to connect wirelessly. Additionally, ensure sure your internet router is turned on.
Before setting up the HP InkJet on your wireless network, there are some prerequisites:
- The computer and the printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- You should know your Wi-Fi key details like the network password and network name.
- The internet is working, and there is enough power.
Are you ready with the above information? If yes, then we can proceed further toward the printer setup.
Unbox HP InkJet Printer
To set up your HP InkJet printer, your printer must be unpacked, connected, and free of any protective material. However, extreme caution must be used to avoid damaging the printer. You can do this as follows:
- Your HP printer should be opened up, and the inside and outside should be free of all tape and other protective materials. To make sure you don’t miss any information, check the handbook.
- Keep the driver installation CDs and printer instructions in the HP InkJet printer box for future use.
- Plug in the power cord to power the printer. Turn the printer on and choose the correct language on the screen.
- Remove the cartridges from the packaging and ensure you have the right color in the right place. Now, open the ink cartridge access door, pull the ink cartridges from the box, and set them correctly in their slots while holding their sides in place.
- On successful installation, your printer will then generate a setup tone.
- Finally, fill the input tray with an adequate amount of paper. Your printer’s hardware configuration is ended here.
- Next, set up an HP InkJet printer on various devices after installing the necessary printer drivers. Always download and install the most recent versions of the software and printer drivers from 123.hp.setup/inkjet.
Let’s proceed with setting up the HP InkJet printer through various methods to connect with your PC, Mac, or smartphone.
Setting Up HP InkJet Printer on Windows PC
HP InkJet printers can be connected via a wireless connection to computers running Microsoft Windows quickly. To begin setup your HP InkJet printer, you must first unbox it and remove the packaging materials as explained in the above section. After that, download and install all necessary InkJet printer drivers.
It’s time to follow the below explained instructions to set up your HP InkJet printer with a Windows computer:
- First, ensure your Wi-Fi router is turned on, and your HP InkJet printer is appropriately connected.
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup website and download the appropriate printer drivers directly on your Windows device. You may also download and install the HP InkJet printer drivers through the CD with your printer in the box.
- Select the “Devices and Printers” option from the printer’s Control Panel. When a new window opens, click the “Add a printer” link in the top-right corner.
- Choose your HP InkJet printer model from the list that appears on the screen, then click “Next.”
- Wait until your HP InkJet printer is successfully connected to your Windows computer.
Right Way to Connect HP InkJet Printer through USB Connection
Connecting your HP InkJet printer to a Windows computer via USB cable requires almost no technical knowledge. You only need to follow some instructions. Here are the steps to connect your HP InkJet printer to your Windows computer using a USB connection method:
- The first step is to turn on and connect your HP InkJet printer to your PC or computer using the USB cable.
- Download the necessary printer drivers from the HP website or the CD that came with your HP InkJet printer.
- Open the “Settings” app from the “Start” menu and select “Devices” from the menu that appears. Select “Printer or Scanner” from the menu here.
- Windows will instantly recognize your printer’s name; click on it and follow the on-screen directions to complete the installation.
You will find that your HP InkJet Printer is now connected to your Windows device successfully, and your setup is complete. If you need further assistance from our experts, contact our team via our toll-free number on the website.
USB PRINTER CONNECTION
How to Connect HP InkJet Printer Wirelessly
The HP printer-supported wireless communication technology lets you easily connect the HP InkJet printer to the wireless network. Here are the steps to connect your HP InkJet printer to your MAC computer using a Wireless connection method:
- First, ensure your Wi-Fi router is turned on and linked to the same network as your HP InkJet printer.
- Visit the 123 hp com inkjet website to immediately download and install the most recent HP InkJet printer drivers. By following the on-screen directions, you can alternatively download and set up the HP InkJet printer drivers using the CD included with your printer.
- Go to the “Apple” menu and select the “System Preferences” option.
- Next, click on the “printers and Scanners” option on the new window that appears on the screen.
- After that, click on the “+” sign at the bottom left corner of the screen to add the HP InkJet printer.
- At the top left side of the screen, you will see your HP InkJet printer connected with your Mac successfully.
ON MAC COMPUTER
Connecting your HP InkJet Printer to MAC through 123.hp.com/inkjet
Get thorough instructions on connecting your new HP InkJet printer to a Mac laptop or PC from our pros. We have put together some simple instructions for connecting your MAC OS device and your HP InkJet printer using a USB cable to assist you.
- Firstly, connect your printer USB cable to your Mac device and turn on the HP InkJet printer.
- After connection, you need to download new software for your HP InkJet printers. You can either download the latest printer software from the CD enclosed with your printer or visit HP’s official website at 123.hp.com/setup before proceeding to the next step.
- Now, click on the “Apple” icon, go to “System Preferences,” and here, click on “Printers and Scanners.”
- After that, print the “+” sign below the list of printers. You will find a printer name with USB listed; select your printer to add.
- Finally, you can add your HP InkJet printer and start using it for your print job.
USB PRINTER CONNECTION
Easy Way to Connect HP InkJet Wireless Printer to Smartphone
Nowadays, printing from your smartphone is not a difficult task. Simply use an HP Smart App to link your phone to your printer and begin printing. You can use the HP Smart App to manage your HP printer from a smartphone or tablet. It now offers new features that allow you to scan documents and photographs from your smartphone wirelessly.
So, if you want to learn to connect the HP InkJet printer to your android or smartphone, the HP Smart App is the solution you have been looking for. Let’s follow the steps below to complete the setup:
- Make sure your phone and printer are linked to the same wireless network before continuing with a smartphone’s HP InkJet printer setup.
- To set up your HP InkJet printer, turn on the Bluetooth on your Android phone.
- Download the HP Printer Smart App from the Google Play Store using your Android device. Alternatively, you can go to 123.hp.com/inkjet to download and set up the required software for your smartphone.
- Put the icon for the HP Smart App and launch it after complete installation.
- To link your HP InkJet printer to your phone, click “Add Printer” on the HP Smart Home Screen.
- Choose your HP InkJet printer from the list of HP printers that are currently connected to the network, then click “Finish” to finish the installation.
- You can now print anything you want at this point. Click the print icon to begin printing the files and images you want.
HP SMART APP TECHNOLOGY
At 123.hp.com/inkjet Or 123 hp com inkjet, we’ve gathered and summarised almost every practical way to use comprehensive instructions to connect your HP InkJet Printer to various devices. However, if you lack technical expertise and have difficulties following the above teachings or require the online assistance of professionals, don’t waste any time and get in touch with our techies immediately to request support and service.